Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm
1.Which of the following is considered a major process flow structure?
- Lead Time
- Lean Manufacturing
- ISO audits result in certifications that are done by first, second, or third parties. Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm?
- Certification is sought by any firm assuming they pay annual dues.
- 2nd Party – where a customer audits its supplier
- 3rd Party – where a qualified national or international standards/certifying agency serves as an auditor
- 1st Party – where a firm audits itself against ISO standards
3.Which of the following is ISO 14000 primarily concerned with?
- Quality management
- Time management
- Continuous improvement management
- Environmental management
- Which is the one correct value stream principle?
- Look for efficiencies in the factory, office, physical, procedural, and technical operations.
- Eliminate waste that stops, slows down, or diverts the value stream.
- Concentrate on speeding up value-adding operations rather than removing waste.
- Keep the value stream moving at minimum velocity.
- What is the starting point in developing a capacity plan for a health care operation?
- Determining the effective capacity over time
- Estimating design capacity
- Forecasting patient demand for a reasonable length of time
- Discovery of the bottleneck operation
- Which of the following is considered an organizational blueprint, which prescribes the quantity and time frame for when each end product will be assembled?
- MRP (Material Requirements Plan)
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- MPS (Master Production Schedule)
- WBS (Work Breakdown Structure)
7.Which of the following is an element that addresses elimination of waste under lean production?
- Kanban production control system
- Production ahead of demand
- Minimized run times
- Group plant loading technology
- In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
- Level elements
- Future elements
- Past elements
- Cyclical elements
- Design for manufacturing and assembly delivers product improvements by emphasizing which of the following:
- Reducing product quality during the assembly process
- Designing products so they can be manufactured by a virtual factory
- Reducing equipment in the production process
- Simplification of the product by reducing the number of separate parts
- Which of the following is one of the principles of reengineering?
- Quality at the source
- Do not select suppliers on the basis of price alone.
- Have those who use the output of a process perform the process.
- Leverage high cost employees with lower cost employees.
- Which of the following is a characteristic that can be used to guide the design of service systems?
- Services are all similar.
- Services businesses are inherently entrepreneurial.
- Quality work means quality service.
- Services cannot be inventoried.
- Considering Hau Lee’s uncertainty framework for classifying supply chains, which of the following is given to a supply chain which has an evolving supply process based on functional products?
- Risk hedging
- Forward looking
- There are many applications of poka-yokes in service organizations. Which of the following is one of the three-T’s used to classify poka-yokes?
- Which of the following is a major factor that distinguishes service design and development from manufacturing design and development?
- The service package has the same legal protection available to manufactured goods.
- Manufacturing is far more capital intensive than services.
- The service process and service product can be developed independently.
- The service package is the major output of the development process.
- A project can be segmented into which of the following?
- Work packages
- Success markers
- Which of the following is a cost impact and payoff analysis tool from the operations consulting tool kit?
- Statistical tools
- Decision trees
- Work sampling
- Gap analysis
- According to the theory of constraints, which of the following can be a capacity-constrained resource (CCR)?
- Product design
- Inoperable equipment
- An employee
- A customer
- The ability to rapidly and inexpensively switch production from one product to another enables which of the following:
- Economies of shape
- Economies of size
- Economies of scale
- Economies of scope
- According to the theory of constraints, which of the following financial measurements can be used to measure the firm’s ability to make money?
- Operating expenses
- Return on investment
- Deming’s PDCA (plan, do, check, and act) cycle underlies what inherent Six Sigma principle?
- Continuous improvement
- Control charting
- Standard deviation
- Project management
- Which of the following is usually included as an inventory holding cost?
- Order placing
- Quantity discounts
- Typing up an order
- Which production process term best describes the situation when activities in a stage of production must stop because there is no work?
- In a Gantt chart the vertical axis represents which of the following?
- The Shingo system states that the way to prevent defects from coming out at the end of a process is to do which of the following:
- Redesign the process in order to mitigate the bottlenecks.
- Utilize SQC (statistical quality control).
- Introduce controls within the process.
- Slow down production rates until the process is in control.
- Which of the following terms describes the time a unit spends actually being worked on together with the time spent waiting in a queue?
- Flow time
- Build time
- Cycle time
- Run time
- Which of the following is one of Dr. Eli Goldratt’s rules of production scheduling for optimized production technology?
- An hour saved at a bottleneck operation does not increase the process flow.
- If you lose an hour at a bottleneck it is better than making scrap.
- Do not allow bottlenecks to govern the flow of the line.
- Utilization and activation of a resource are not the same.
- During the implementation of a project, which of the following should be the primary focus of a consulting firm?
- The correct project software
- Application of the learning curve theory
- Tools and materials availability
- People management skills
- Which of the following is an analytical tool used in Six-Sigma quality improvement programs?
- Gantt charts
- Pareto charts
- Tree charts
- Pedigree charts
- A project manager must consider several components when overseeing the planning process of aggregate operations; specifically, whether such components are factors that are internal or external to the organization. Which of the following factors would be classified as an internal component for an organization?
- Inventory levels and economic conditions
- Market demand and subcontractor capacity
- Current physical capacity and current workforce
- Competitor behavior and current workforce
- Which of the following is the net requirement using an MRP program if the gross requirement is 10,000 and the inventory on hand is 4,000?
OPS 571 Final Exam
OPS571 Final Exam
OPS/571 Final Exam
OPS571 Final Exam (100% A+ Grade Solution ) ( New Class )
OPS571 Final Exam Quiz Past Purchased Students tell me that 28/30 Correct Answers
Which of the following result in the best certification of a firm
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://gradebasket.com/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.us/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!