Voting in Women Responses Dissertation
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Voting in Women Responses Dissertation
1) They originally made this law because they did not want African Americans or women to vote at the time. They did this because they did not want their voting system to change.
2) Personally, I believe that the people that opposed against changing the law were afraid of change. Changing the laws sooner would mean that change and difference would have happened sooner. The white men that were controlling the system at the time were afraid that their power would be taken away from them. Therefore, after
protesting and women sticking up for themselves there was finally a change.
3) In this video, it is the women in a dull, dark environment. Where everyone’s mood and spirits seem to be broken. After the woman gets escorted to the table with force. She shoved her plate of food to the side. This was a symbol to the others of what’s about to happen to her. Therefore, the others push their plates and start singing a
song of hope. This is a very powerful representation that the hands of men in power will force their opinions and the point of view down your throat. In this scene, she is shown strapped down and a tube is forced so far down her throat and they put raw eggs and other things in a mixture and pour it down the tube. This to me represents
that woman had no voice back then. In this film that scene represented what the women felt like during this time period. When they came together that is when the change happened.
- I say Landowning American Men were granted all rights to vote over women because they owned land in a country, they owned properties in. I also believe that woman was degraded because of lack of masculine abilities. Woman weren’t looked at like men, with abilities to own and operate land, let alone allowing them to have a say in greater operations such as to vote was frowned upon.
- American Men and some Woman opposed women from voting because of the lack of trust in a woman or knowledge a woman may have regarding governmental debates like an election. Some women may have also opposed to legal rights of voting perhaps cause of fear of the responsibility it comes with. Per the article, in order to change a law, one must vote. This could change some control men have, bringing women into equal opportunity as men.
- I say this brought perception and realization to Men and the world of the substantial support Alice Paul had from the suffragists. When Alice is being brought into the cafeteria by guards, she sits and refuses to eat and a woman whom clearly supports her movement and effort for women’s rights goes along to the “starving strike”. All other women of the suffragists follow thereafter. It was obvious that when Alice was being taken from the cafeteria to forcefully feed her, she is an influencer to the rest of the women as they proceeded to sing and continue the strike. The suffragists showed respect and support to Alice as they knew she was persistent and obliging to win over women’s equality to vote. Keeps them confident and strong to see her stand up to the world and men.
Subject: Airplane Cancellations
Synopsis: Over 850 flights got canceled on Sunday. This is due to multiple reasons. One reason is that staff is extremely short-handed due to the pandemic and not a lot of people traveling. The second reason why flights were canceled was due to the weather.
In my personal opinion, this is not as shocking considering it is flights and usually everyone has a problem at the airport. Was it quite shocking is that many cancelations in one day? According to the article, it states that up to 16% up to it total of flights that day. It is crazy to think that only 850 flights equal up to 16% of their sales.
especially with everything being so understaffed these airlines would rehire the employees that got laid off from the pandemic.
Some companies have started rehiring employees in order to maintain the flights this week. It is crazy how the pandemic is still affecting certain parts of labor. Personally, I believe the airlines didn’t realize how much pressure and work they put on their employees until this weekend. With 343 cancelations on Friday, 548 on Saturday, and
850 on Sunday. That is 1,741 cancelations within 3 days. IT is a good thing that some of these airlines are taking precautions and hiring more people to keep their flights fully staffed. Also, with fewer restrictions on Covid-19 traveling is starting to become a bigger thing now due to people staying home. Weather is also another big factor.
Weather is very important when flying it should always be an airline’s decision if the conditions are unsafe to fly in. This is due to the safety of not only the customers but the staff as well.
Voting in Women Responses Dissertation
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!