|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Research on the Refugee Policy Crisis and Integration Pathways
Crisis Simulation in Refugee Policy
Please begin your investigation using the Policy Simulation Prompt’s set of questions and the UNHCR website.
Look for specific facts about your country in the index of your textbook.
Your team will submit the following for the Refugee Policy Simulation Group Project:
Text (bullet points and outline interspersed with text paragraphs), graphs, maps, and photos are all included in this 1500-2000 word assignment.
Consider using mixed media or presentation to give information about where refugees live in your country, how many of them there are, what employment they may have, demographic features, and so on.
Your prose, in addition to the images, should be scholarly, with citations to your sources, and should respond to all of the prompt’s specific questions.
Finally, following the Role Play simulation, you and your partner should amend your paper to reflect what happened in the game setting.
There are two components to this assignment:
THE FIRST PART IS DUE ON MAY 21.
THE DEADLINE FOR PART 2 IS MAY 26.
Part 1: First, concentrate on the region surrounding your country: Analyses by Region
Image suggestions include a map of your country within the region, as well as detailed maps of your country indicating locations where refugees dwell or settle.
1. Where do the refugees in your state come from? What is the reason for the influx of refugees into your country? Is there a population of internally displaced individuals (IDPs)?
2. Where have they made their home? What do they have in terms of rights?
3. What kind of border security do you have in place? Do you have concerns about national security? How do your surrounding countries see your state’s refugee policy?
Part 2: Policies for Refugee Resettlement and Integration
Comparisons of refugee cultures and languages to host cultures and languages, graphs of your country’s economy, and the potential impact of refugees are all good ideas for visuals.
4. What are your concerns regarding these refugees?
5. How will the people in your host country react? Consider your country’s culture, including its language, religion, and values.
6. How will the refugees affect your economy and the resources of your country?
Consider the following needs of refugees awaiting resettlement:
Learning the language of the destination country
Refugees’ gender-specific needs
Keeping the family together
Social integration over time
Extending safety nets beyond resettlement