|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Questions for Entrepreneurship Discussions Assignment
All discussion questions must be between four and seven sentences long.
1. Determine which of the entrepreneurial attributes discussed in the video, Think Like an Entrepreneur, corresponds to one of your own strengths. Give instances of how you show this strength to your students.
2. Which company do you think has a good grasp of its target market? Make a list of two things they excel in and two things they could improve on. What is your primary target market strategy? Declare the target market for your approved business idea and explain why you chose it.
My company proposal has been approved, and it is focused on the beauty sector and its market. Reselling new and gently worn cosmetics will be the mainstay of the business. Due to the increased demand for beauty items among the town’s population, this firm is expected to be very successful in the market. More importantly, the majority of the town’s citizens are women who work in the majority of the town’s workplaces. Furthermore, students that attend local colleges and universities require cosmetics to keep themselves tidy in the classroom. The purpose of this paper is to describe a company idea as a first step in starting a small business that would eventually grow into a large one in town.
3. Locate a recent article on a topic relating to intellectual property (within the last three years). Post a link to the article and explain how the concepts discussed could be useful to a prospective business owner.
4. Make a list of at least three potential methods you could finance your company and describe the advantages and disadvantages of each.
5. Make a list of at least three potential methods you could finance your company and describe the advantages and disadvantages of each.
Discussion Topics for Critical Thinking
1. Locate an interesting web item (news, magazine, journal, etc.) that relies on statistics to reach a conclusion.
In this thread, provide a link to an article and answer the following questions regarding it:
. What is the premise and conclusion of the statistical argument?
Determine whether the argument contains any misleading statistics.
. Give your opinion on whether you were persuaded by the argument. If you’re not sure, explain why.
. Determine the key ways in which statistics or authority are employed in generating persuasive arguments in your current position and provide examples here.
2. Consider some of the main reasons why individuals seem to be drawn to pseudoscientific ideas.
Describe at least two such assertions you’ve seen individuals make, and analyze why they do or don’t meet rigorous scientific process criteria.
Determine at least two instances in which the information presented this week has shifted your perspective.
3. Consider the following quotation by Ludwig Wittgenstein, a philosopher who believed that thought was impossible without language: The limitations of my language are the boundaries of my life. Watch the movie Ludwig Wittgenstein (1889 1951) The Limits of Language for additional information about Wittgenstein and his examination of the value of language.
Please answer the following questions:
Consider whether or not it is feasible to think without using words.
Describe the key methods in which a person might engage in so-called languageless thinking if you feel it is conceivable.
If you don’t think it’s conceivable, identify the primary issues you see with “languageless” thinking.