Procedure For Developing Sales Territories Dissertation
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Procedure For Developing Sales Territories Dissertation
Fourth Step in The Procedure for Developing Sales Territories Is:
- Sales managers need the assistance of an in-house marketing support group, which generally provides which of the services below?
a. Serving as information conduit between management and sales force
b. Providing sales promotion brochures, catalogs, direct mail pieces, etc.
c. Managing field sales activities
d. Achieving sales volume and quotas
2. Drawing conclusions based on the path a customer takes while navigating information on the company website is called:
a. click-stream analysis.
b. data mining.
c. database marketing.
d. CRM intelligence
3. A __________ is a “financial sales plan outlining how to allocate resources and selling efforts to achieve the sales forecast.”
a. sales potential
b. sales quota
c. sales budget
d. sales audit
4. The fourth step in the procedure for developing sales territories is:
a. conducts an account analysis.
b. develops a salesperson workload analysis.
c. combines geographical control units into territories.
d. assign salespeople to territories.
5. Most firms turn to __________ as their first source of new sales recruits.
c. non-sales personnel within the company
d. non-competing companies
6. The key to achieving successful results from training is to focus on:
b. initial sales training.
c. learning objectives.
d. performance objectives.
7. __________ of motivation provide insights into employees’ needs for rewards and recognition.
a. Reinforcement theories
b. Content theories
c. Process theories
d. Expectancy theories
8. An audit of sales management functions includes which of the following areas?
a. Sales managers education level
b. Sales force goals and objectives
c. Sales management program deployment
d. Selling costs
9. Which of the following performance factors are considered within the control of the salesperson?
a. Competitive intensity
b. Variations in company support
c. Generating sales revenues
d. Time allocation between account development and account maintenance
10. Lucius Cogburn is a consumer products sales manager for a large east coast manufacturer. He is developing a sales plan for the coming year and is presently involved in making various planning assumptions about the internal company environment and external marketing environment prior to preparing a sales forecast. He is also developing some contingency plans based on different sets of assumptions. What stage of sales planning is Mr. Cogburn in?
a. Situation analysis
b. Opportunities and problems
c. Action programs
d. Performance evaluation systems
11. Amazon’s 1-Click® ordering and its effect on online purchasing is an example of which Internet-related relationship?
a. Buyer-seller-policy maker
12. Orbitz.com combines several major airlines into a one-stop online reservation site. This is an example of a(n):
a. strategic alliance.
b. strategic network.
13. Keeping the Internet free from tax policies applied to off-line transactions:
a. is a better option for buyers.
b. gives online retailers a competitive advantage.
c. means less sales and use tax revenue for the states.
d. All of the above
14. Strategies for competing in the Internet product market are based upon:
a. specialization and generalization.
b. ecology and competitiveness.
c. communication and interactivity.
d. market segmentation and competition.
15. Which of the following Internet resources can specifically add value through leveraging?
a. Image and link exchange
b. Loyalty and improvement
c. Advertising and communication
d. Content, channel, and communication
16. A Web site link that points to a particular page is called a:
b. backward link.
c. forward link.
d. reciprocal link.
17. Your company purchased 250,000 online advertising impressions and made an average net profit per sale of its product of $5. With statistical averages of 3% for click-through and 4% for company turnover, the expected return on your investment is:
18. A market that emphasizes products and services necessary to the manufacturing and sales of products in a specific industry are known as:
a. procurement markets.
b. vertical markets.
c. horizontal markets.
d. B2C markets.
19. __________ intermediaries connect buyers and sellers when fragmentation is high on both sides of the market.
20. Which of the following is NOT a key shift in business activity with regard to ongoing relational exchange?
a. From products to people
b. From competition to cooperation
c. From stand-alone to networked
d. From transactions to collaboration
- Procedure For Developing Sales Territories Dissertation
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://gradebasket.com/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.us/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!