Poor communication and conflict resolution skills
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Poor communication and conflict resolution skills
Poor communication and conflict resolution skills can have a significant impact on personal and professional relationships, leading to misunderstandings, damaged relationships, and reduced productivity. In this essay, we will explore the causes and consequences of poor communication and conflict resolution skills, as well as potential solutions to address these issues.
Causes of Poor Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills:
There are many factors that can contribute to poor communication and conflict resolution skills, including:
- Lack of training: Many people have never received training in effective communication or conflict resolution skills, leaving them unprepared to handle difficult situations.
- Different communication styles: People have different communication styles, and when these styles clash, it can lead to misunderstandings and conflict.
- Emotional reactions: When individuals are emotional, they may struggle to communicate effectively or to resolve conflicts in a productive manner.
- Power imbalances: Power imbalances can make communication and conflict resolution difficult. When one party has more power than the other, they may use that power to dominate the conversation or to avoid resolving the conflict.
Consequences of Poor Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills:
Poor communication and conflict resolution skills can have a range of negative consequences, including:
- Damaged relationships: Poor communication and conflict resolution can lead to misunderstandings and hurt feelings, damaging personal and professional relationships.
- Reduced productivity: When communication and conflict resolution are poor in the workplace, it can lead to reduced productivity and increased stress.
- Increased stress: Poor communication and conflict resolution can be stressful, leading to negative impacts on mental and physical health.
- Lost opportunities: When people struggle to communicate effectively or resolve conflicts, they may miss out on opportunities, such as career advancement or personal growth.
Solutions to Poor Communication and Conflict Resolution Skills:
Improving communication and conflict resolution skills requires a commitment to change and a willingness to work on oneself. Some potential solutions include:
- Training: Providing training in effective communication and conflict resolution skills can help individuals learn the tools they need to handle difficult situations.
- Active listening: Encouraging active listening can help individuals better understand the perspectives of others, leading to more effective communication and conflict resolution.
- Emotional regulation: Helping individuals learn how to regulate their emotions can enable them to communicate more effectively and resolve conflicts in a productive manner.
- Power balancing: Ensuring that power is balanced in communication and conflict resolution can help individuals feel heard and valued, leading to more positive outcomes.
- Mediation: Using mediation can help individuals resolve conflicts in a neutral and non-confrontational manner, leading to more positive outcomes.
Poor communication and conflict resolution skills can have negative impacts on personal and professional relationships, productivity, and health. By addressing the root causes of poor communication and conflict resolution, including lack of training, different communication styles, emotional reactions, and power imbalances, individuals and organizations can work to improve these critical skills. By improving communication and conflict resolution, we can build stronger relationships, increase productivity, and create healthier, happier environments.
Poor communication and conflict resolution skills
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THE PROFESSIONAL ESSAY CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUY NOW – CLICK NOW!
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://phdwriters.us/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.us/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME]and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!