BUSI 472Research relating to business ethics Essay
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
BUSI 472Research relating to business ethics
Personal Leadership Development Plan Essay
MANA 6310—Leadership in Management
Personal Leadership Development Plan
Below is an outline for your paper. Please feel free to use the outline headings in your paper as headings and subheadings. I have listed the outline twice: one with notes and one without. The notes beside each section will guide you on exactly what to put in that part of the paper. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This paper is about you—who you are as a leader and who you want to become. Hopefully, the instruments you have chosen have helped you discover some things about yourself, and hopefully our study and discussions of leadership have caused you to think about how you can develop as a leader.
- Synthesis of Data
- Instruments/Tools and Results
- Personal Reflection
III. Personal and Professional Growth
- Action Plan
- Proposed Course
- Introduction—An introduction should cause the reader to become interested in the topic you are explore. An introduction should also let the reader know what to expect; so you should indicate the three major sections that are forthcoming.
- Synthesis of Data—This is the section that tells me who you are—at least who you are according to the instruments.
- Theories and Results—In this section, choose four tools (instruments) from the text or other reputable sources, and provide a summary of each tool with your specific results. This is not the place to either agree or disagree with the results; it should be “just the facts.”
- Personal Reflection—This is where you reflect on what the instruments have revealed about you. You can use some of the following questions to guide your thinking. Do you agree or disagree with the results? Where and how have you seen the results play out in your life? How do you feel about the results? Does it make you happy, frustrated, sad? Would your friends and family agree with the results? Were you surprised by anything?
III. Personal and Professional Growth—This section is designed to help you think about self-improvement. What is the point of all this information if we don’t apply it to our lives? The most important part of this section is to pick goals that are both specific and measurable. An outside observer should be able to measure your progress. Describe at least three goals you have for your personal and/or professional life based on the results of the instruments and your study. What has been revealed about you that you need to work on? What would you like to change about yourself?
- Action Plan—This section concerns how you will accomplish the goals you set in the previous section.
- Proposed Course—What specific steps will you take to reach your goals? Will you share your goals and ask for accountability? Will you research a particular trait, skill, or behavior you want to develop? Will you attend a training seminar or hire a personal coach? Will you classify your employees according to their development level? Will you move to a different job? Write about the specific things you will actually do so that you could check them off a list if necessary.
- Assessment—How will you know if you have accomplished your goals? Your goals should be measurable, so how will you measure them? When will you measure them? Will you re-take a specific instrument in six months? Will you give your employees a survey and ask them to rate your progress?
- Conclusion—Conclusions should summarize and recap the paper for the reader.
You will write a Research Paper on a topic relating to business ethics. You will research what is being said in the academic literature about the issue and what the secular worldview suggests is relevant in the contemporary business environment. You will then research the Bible for information related to the topic and identify what a Christian or follower of God should consider important related to the topic under consideration. Compare and contrast what agrees between Scripture and the secular thoughts and what may differ between the two.
Your Research Paper Assignment must be 8–10 pages and double spaced, not including the title page, abstract, and references pages. You must include 8–10 scholarly references in addition to the course textbooks and the Bible. You must use your textbooks as sources; other acceptable sources are journal articles from peer-reviewed journals, theoretical texts, and the Bible. Citations must be in current APA format. As this is a Research Paper, it must be written in third person.
- The Research Paper Assignment is comprised of 3 parts: (1) the topic selection including research question/problem, rationale for selecting the topic, and thesis statement; (2) the annotated bibliography listing the proposed sources you will cite in your Research Paper Assignment, and (3) the final submission of the Research Paper Assignment.
- You will choose a topic and write a rationale for that topic. (Ethical Leadership)
- You will also create an Annotated Bibliography noting the 8-10 sources you intend to cite in the Research Paper. The Annotated Bibliography must be in current APA format and include a 100-word description of each source as it will appear in the Research Paper and its contribution to the paper must be included.
- All material should be presented in APA format, including but not limited to the title page, and references page.
- Sources should be cited where appropriate and it is encouraged to write in your own words (paraphrase) as much as possible.
- Avoid lengthy block quotes.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!