|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
1. Explain 5 priority nursing interventions to reduce the risk for injury in a child who is admitted with a known seizure disorder?
2. Differentiate between a generalized seizure and status epilepticus. What is the difference in the management strategy for a child experiencing status epilepticus verses a generalized seizure?
3. What would the nurse include in parent teaching regarding immunizations for bacterial meningitis?
4. Describe the priority nursing interventions when assisting a provider in lumbar puncture for a child? What teaching would the nurse provide to the family?
5. Compare and contrast the clinical manifestations of increased intracranial pressure in infants and children.