Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Submit a 10 page, double-spaced paper describing an organizational change problem that youve identified in a newspaper, news magazine, trade or professional journal. You may also consider a problem or scenario from your place of work. The problem should be related to organizational change, restructuring, ethical conduct and decision making, organizational culture, learning and development, organizational communication, or another problem that an organization must address or manage. You should explore the problem from an objective viewpoint. Then, from an organizational change perspective, you should design and suggest a solution to the problem. You should evaluate the effectiveness of the solution in terms of managerial and employee perceptions. You should also discuss the organizational change concepts and principles that you believe are most applicable to your approach to successfully solve the problem. This assignment should be written in 3rd person. You must include at least 7 references and your textbook can constitute one of the references. Be sure to answer the following questions in your paper:
1. What symptom(s) exist to suggest that something is wrong?
2. What are the main causes of these symptoms?
3. What actions should the company take to correct the problem(s)?
4. Which theories or models apply to this situation?
5. Which factors led you to choose your respective solution?
6. How should the solution be managed?
7. How will success be monitored and evaluated? What criteria will be used?
8. What is the timeline for implementation?
The purpose of his paper is to increase understanding of organizational change, concepts, and principles and how they are applied.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER