|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
NM480 Nursing Leadership and Issues
Recognize the significance of leadership qualities in health-care quality improvement processes, as well as the impact nursing leadership has on measured patient outcomes (Learning Objective 5).
Understanding the various leadership traits and abilities will aid in being an effective nursing leader. Leadership is a vital component of being a professional nurse. The student will select two leadership styles and compare and contrast the many features of each style in this assignment. The student will also talk about how the nurse leader’s chosen leadership style affects her interactions with the multidisciplinary team in diverse health care settings. The student will talk about how the leadership styles he or she chooses affect patient outcomes.
Examples of Leadership Styles:
1. Leadership that is transformational
3. Democratic Party
4. Allow yourself to be guided by your instincts.
Affiliation is a term that refers to a group of people who
8. Transactional analysis
**These are only a few examples of different leadership styles**
Requirements for the paper (200 points):
1. Length and elements: The paper should be no more than 5 pages long (do not exceed the page limit), double spaced, and typed (this does not include your title page, abstract, or references page). You must include a cover sheet containing your name and the title of your article. You must include an abstract after the cover page (but before the body of the article), which is a succinct, comprehensive explanation of the work of no more than 120 words. Finally, after the body of the paper, references should be listed on a separate page. The margins should be no more than one inch wide. Please make sure to number your pages.
2. References: A minimum of 5 references should be included in your work. Research articles from scientific journals (not popular articles like Psychology Today and Omni) are appropriate sources, as are books (but not encyclopedias or textbooks). I’d like you to use sources that are well-supported by evidence. You must be able to properly reference your sources using the APA format.
3. Appearance: With just 20% similarity, all final papers should be submitted to the assignment center on Black Board and sent through Safe Assign.
4. Additional paper requirements can be found on the rubric.
11th of November, 2018