|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
MS-13 is a criminal organization.
Investigate the MS-13 organization using the Library and other search methods. Relate the following MS-13 material in 1500 words:
1. Give an overview of MS-13’s history.
2. Explain how social structure and social process theories relate to the MS-13 group; if both, explain how they apply; if neither, explain why.
3. Describe how the social structure or social process theory can be utilized to explain why the criminals did what they did.
4. Explain how social structure or social process theorists might approach this particular situation.
5. Identify key research cited by the theorists and how they can be relevant to comprehending the situation.
6. Explain why this group fits into which sub-theorie of social structure and/or social process theory.
To back up your arguments, use two to three scholarly references.
Prepare this work in accordance with the APA Style Guide, which may be found in the Student Success Center. It is not necessary to submit an abstract.
A rubric is used in this task. Please study the rubric before beginning the assignment to ensure that you understand the requirements for a successful completion.
Please take note of the following reading materials for the week:
1. Read Introduction to Criminology: Why Do They Do It? Chapters 8, 9, and 10.
https://www.gcumedia.com/digital-resources/sage/2020/introduction-to-criminology why-do-they-do-it 3e.php
2. Watch the documentary “Aggression: Is Violence Learned?” In Films on Demand,
3. From Social? Forces, read Heimer’s “Socioeconomic Status, Subcultural Definitions, and Violent Delinquency” (1997).
4. Read Social Structure and Delinquency: Mediation or Moderation? Verrill’s contribution (2008).