Marketing Strategy of a New Product
|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Mission Statement: To create a smudge free life
Product info: The product we are creating is made of a microfiber material which aims to prevent smudge from smartphone screens, glasses and items similar.
The product itself is a pocket made from microfiber material, the pocket is going to be insert able to your existing pockets in your clothes. These include clothes such as shirts, pants and jackets.
The pocket will have magnets that help keep it stable and securely placed in your original pocket.
Advantages of C Corp
· Limited liability. This applies to directors, officers, shareholders, and employees.
· Perpetual existence. Even if the owner leaves the company.
· Enhanced credibility. Gain respect among suppliers and lenders.
· Unlimited growth potential. The sky’s the limit thanks to the sale of stock.
· No shareholders limit. However, once the company has $10 million in assets and 500 shareholders, it is required to register with the SEC under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.
· Certain tax advantages. Enjoy tax-deductible business expenses.
Disadvantages of C Corp
Having unlimited growth comes with a few minor setbacks.
· Double taxation. It’s inevitable as revenue is taxed at the company level and again as shareholder dividends.
· Expensive to start. There are a lot of fees that come with filing the Articles of Incorporation. And corporations pay fees to the state in which they operate.
· Regulations and formalities. C corps experience more government oversight than other companies due to complex tax rules and the protection provided to owners from being responsible for debts, lawsuits, and other financial obligations.
· No deduction of corporate losses. Unlike an s corporation (s corp), shareholders can’t deduct losses on their personal tax returns.
· Competitive & Internal Analysis
Why to put the product on Amazon or QVC? ( potential benefits, marketing)
How to use the product on social media for marketing? Give examples