Marketing Methods Used by Healthcare Organizations
Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Marketing Methods Used by Healthcare Organizations
Analyzing and differentiating the options offered by multiple marketing research firms
Unit 1 DB DUE 10/6
- Analyze and differentiate the options offered by multiple marketing research firms to ascertain the best method for gathering customer perceptions about healthcare services and organizations
- Assess the cost of various marketing methods used by healthcare organizations and the potential return on investment
- Describe the various marketing media options available for healthcare organizations and their potential for building awareness and sales
- Explain how marketing results are gathered and assessed for healthcare organizations
- Plan a marketing strategy for a healthcare organization that increases market awareness in a target market
- Review the Terminal Course Objectives
- How will accomplishing these objectives support your success in management?
- What risks or challenges might a health care manager encounter if he or she has not mastered these objectives? Explain your answer.
Unit 2 DB DUE 10/13
- Review the assignments for this course, accessed by clicking on the Assignment tab at the top of your screen, and then selecting each Unit# Assignment, and review the description, type, and deliverables.
- Explain your proposed approach for conducting the research necessary to develop quality deliverables, and explain how the information gleaned will support your career development in health care management.
- Please review the approaches proposed by other students, providing objective feedback on opportunities for improvement.
1) Research a local health care organization of your choice, and complete the following tasks:
- Perform a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis, listing at least 2 points in each area.
- Information can be gathered from the Web site or articles about similar organizations from the readings. For example, extended hours of operation could be a strength (internal).
- Choose 1 strength or opportunity, and create a marketing strategy that would promote a competitive advantage for this organization within the community being targeted.
- Determine whether your approach will be market penetration, development, diversification, consolidation, or strategic alliances.
- Are you the market leader, a challenger, a follower, or are you creating a market niche?
- 2) Using the decision-making model, describe the consumer decision-making process for an individual seeking a new primary care physician.
- Go to a local health care system and under “Choose a doctor” (or similar wording allowing a search for physicians associated with that center), search for a primary care physician.
- Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice.
- What types of information are included?
- What types of information do you feel are missing?
- Why do you feel this is important from a marketing perspective?
- Make 2 recommendations for ways to influence that decision at different points in the process.
- How would the health care organization you chose conduct a post-purchase evaluation of your satisfaction with this physician and his or her site?
3) Research a local health care facility or organization that has chosen a niche market to target, and address the following:
- Introduce the organization, and identify the overall population it serves.
- Define a niche market and what makes it so. What is the niche market for this facility?
- Explain the segmentation strategy implemented by this organization.
- Explain how the organization adapts its marketing programs to address that target.
- Do you feel that this approach is or has been effective? What tools did you use to make that decision?
- What would you have done differently?
Unit 3 DB Due 10/20
- Reflecting on the focus and content of this course, what is an important challenge facing management of health care organizations today?
- How would you go about addressing it? Explain.
Unit 4 DB Due 10/27
Collaboration leverages the collective knowledge of a health care team. Peer evaluation and support, provided in the spirit of continuous improvement and organizational success, result in higher quality deliverables than generally possible by the efforts of an individual.
- Describe the process you plan to use to conduct research, identify findings, and develop the project that is due in Unit 5.
- Present a brief outline indicating how you intend to organize the project deliverable.
- Review the processes and outlines of other students, providing objective feedback that will help strengthen the effectiveness of their efforts and the quality of the finished product.
Unit 5 DB Due 11/3
Based on your past experiences and the knowledge gained during your coursework, consider the following question and post a substantive initial post to the following question:
- What competencies were you able to develop in researching and writing the project due in Unit 5?
- How did you leverage feedback from your peers in the Discussion Board for Units 1–4 in completing the project?
- How will these competencies and knowledge support your career advancement in management?
Marketing Methods Used by Healthcare Organizations
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!