Leadership Management in Nursing and Health Care
1)Select an aspect of nursing leadership and/or management
(The chosen aspect of nursing leadership and/or management is: Team building in healthcare)
2) Choose a specific type of healthcare organization/setting. For example you may wish to consider a local hospital, outpatient clinic, or rehabilitation center/nursing home on which to focus the paper.
3) Utilizing a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed, evidence-based references from materials found in the library, class, and your text books, apply nursing leadership and/or management concepts and theories to critically analyze the key aspect you have chosen. Discuss how the key aspect you have selected relates to the healthcare organization/setting you have chosen.
4) Consider the following questions as you develop your paper:
- What is the current state of the key aspect you have chosen in regards to the setting you have identified. Consider including its importance, change in value over time (has it become more or less important), and does it have a critical application to the healthcare organization/setting you have chosen and if so, what impact does it have on the setting?
- What are some current challenges/barriers facing nursing leadership and managers in this healthcare setting as it relates to the key aspect you have chosen to discuss? What would you do to overcome these challenges?
- What recommendations would you make to the organization/setting as to how they could apply this key aspect to improve the quality of patient care?
|Excellent (4)||Good (3)||Needs Improvement (2)||Poor (1)|
|Essay has no spelling or punctuation errors and very few grammatical errors. Very well written and excellent use of business language.||Essay has a few punctuation or spelling errors. Few grammatical errors that don’t affect meaning. Well written and use of business language is acceptable.||Essay has some punctuation or spelling errors. Some grammatical errors but generally don’t affect meaning. Language is satisfactory overall but use of more appropriate business language is required.||Essay has numerous punctuation or spelling errors. Numerous grammatical errors that affect meaning. Language used is unprofessional and not appropriate for business use.|
|Essay Organization and Formatting||Relevant sections are included, and each is organized effectively. Formatting is professional and consistent and includes all required elements.||Relevant sections are included but could be a little better organized. Formatting is acceptable and/or one or two required elements are missing.||Relevant sections are included but organization could be improved. Formatting is inconsistent and/or many elements are missing or not formatted appropriately.||Sections are missing and/or poorly organized. Formatting is messy and unprofessional.|
|Content/Thinking||Content is comprehensive and detailed. Thinking and ideas are presented clearly, are engaging and thorough.||Content is sufficient. Thinking and ideas are clear but could be expanded to be more thorough.||Content is fairly basic and/or thinking and ideas lack some clarity and depth.||Content is very basic and thinking and ideas are superficial and lack clarity.|
To get your Leadership Management in Nursing and Health Care essay, please click on https://academicessayist.com/orders/ordernow