HA4200D Healthcare Financial Management Project
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
HA4200D Healthcare Financial Management Project
Interview Plan and Question Development
The interview with the healthcare organization’s financial manager will be set for a period which they have enough time to participate in the discussion. The proposed questions are estimated to last approximately 4 hours which additional time included in the preparation for issues or questions that require detailed responses.
The questions are targeted at understanding the initiatives or objectives set to improve financial operation within the facility. Regardless, the interview is targeted for a weekend on the interviewee’s preferences allowing for limited distractions from work-related duties.
Additionally, with the dynamics of the current COVID-19 pandemic, the interview will be conducted via video calling. It is both convenient and support the international and national initiatives to limit the spread of the virus.
Each interview question will be categorized per their topic; additionally, the question will also determine the scope of factors to be addressed.
Assets and Liabilities
- Among the numerous technological assets acquired or in use by the facility, can their value be quantified? Moreover, what is their service life before they need to be replaced?
- Are the replaced equipment regarded as assets or liabilities? If the equipment is viewed as assets, what are they used for after their replacement and liabilities, what is the facility’s action towards the destruction or sale of the equipment?
- With the current pandemic is the lack of adequate infrastructure viewed as a fiscal or operational liability. If it is a budgetary liability, please explain.
Revenue and Expenses
- In the fiscal year of 2018, can the facility’s overall revenue generated be disclosed? If possible, what was the value?
- How did the previously identified gross revenue generated affect profitability?
- How does the financial team limit the facility’s expenses to meet the demands of investors? Does the facility compromise on quality or quantity?
- Under numerous statistical and scientific studies, there is evidence that the shortage of medical practitioners is responsible for the rapidly increasing cost of healthcare? If yes, please explain the association of staffing and the cost of healthcare for patients.
- How many employees does the facility have, and how are shift hours divided among the current employees?
- Do medical, administrative, and support staff have the exact shift expectations, or are they dissimilar depending on duties?
Reporting Tools and Performance Measure
- What reporting tools are exploited by the facility to measure or account for employee and patient incidents?
- Are employee performance data used to determine overall remuneration bonuses?
Budget Trends and Forecasting
- What trends does the finance department seek to determine the expected fiscal expenditure for future financial periods?
- Are forecasting tools employed in assessing budget trends? If yes, please explain its application.
- How effective are the forecasting tools in relation to budget trends?
Operating Budget management and planning
- What is the facility’s annual operating budget? Additionally, how is it divided among the various departments?
- The budget management and planning process entails the inclusion of which stakeholders?
- Does the facility have any high-end equipment?
- What are the costs, life span, and serviceability of the previously mentioned equipment?
Baker, J., Baker, R., & Dworkin, N. (2018). Health care finance (5th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Leech, B. (2002). Asking Questions: Techniques for Semi structured Interviews. Political Science & Politics, 35(04), 665-668. https://doi.org/10.1017/s1049096502001129
HA4200D Healthcare Financial Management Project
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://gradebasket.com/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.us/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME]and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!