|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Discussion Questions about Government Public Relations Practice
Video Lectures, Part 1
Know Why You’re Doing What You’re Doing | Michael Jr. (3:49)
Michael Jr.’s Police Experience | Michael Jr.’s Police Experience (9:44)
Answer each of the questions/prompts below with two paragraphs utilizing topics from the text or your own research by the mid-week deadline, depending on your readings and video lectures (be sure to cite correctly).
Discuss the relevance of “Knowing your why” in order to effect change in society based on the course materials for these weeks and the semester material?
Readings from Textbooks:
1. Chapter 12: Using Monitoring and Evaluating to Measure Public Affairs by Lee, Neeley, and Stewart
External: https://www.tobaccofreekids.org/assets/factsheets/0371.pdf 2. Effectiveness
Answer each of the prompts with three paragraphs by the mid-week deadline, using concepts and sources from the text or your own research.
1. What are the key purposes and goals of the Government and Results Act (GPRA) and what is a Performance Management Plan (PMP)?
2. As a future Public Administrator, Public Official, Public Information Officer, Press Secretary, Communications Director, and so on WHY do you think monitoring and assessing should be a part of strategic planning for good public relations?
3. “Public relations practitioners often agree that the quality of the connections we develop and maintain with the media is the most essential resource we deliver to our company.” Agree/disagree, and explain why in the comments section.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
1. For your ideas and statements, please include foundational background and depth, as well as sources. ***Always clarify your point of view to the reader rather than assuming they understand it.
2. Make sure you include a Works Cited section at the end of each postings.
3. Double-check that you’ve answered all of the prompt’s questions completely.