|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Discussion on Understanding the International Theory of Realism
Hello, I did the homework and need it changed based on input from my professor :). I’ve included my teachers’ input along with what needs to be addressed, as well as the essay that I completed. I’ve also attached the assignment’s instructions
so you know what it’s about, as well as a link to the textbook and my professor’s powerpoint :). Please double-check that the paper is 5 to 5.5 pages in Times New Roman Size 12 Font Double-Spaced APA Format after you have updated it.
Hello, there appears to be no introduction or conclusion, as in a formal essay. Furthermore, traditional neorealism does not exist. Classical realism and neorealism are the only two options.
Just to be clear about what I was looking for:
1. A brief introduction to realism, as the study focuses on it.
2. a brief description of classical realism
3. a paragraph on neoliberalism
4. What distinguishes realism from other theories Marxism, liberalism, and constructivism (3 separate)
5. realism’s detractors
6. Criticisms of realism (are they valid?)
7. in a paragraph: Does the record of significant events in the history of international politics support or undermine realism’s assumptions (provide particular examples)?
8. qs in a paragraph: Is there any alternative theory that better explains the reality than realism? Why do you think that is? Discuss.
9. last thoughts
The paragraphs were also quite little, which isn’t a big deal, but I’d prefer them to be wider and more cohesive while still staying within 5 pages (max 5.5).
Examine the international realism hypothesis. What are the classical and neorealism’s tenets? What distinguishes realism from other global theories like liberalism, constructivism, and Marxism? What are some of the realism’s detractors?
What additional philosophies do you think attack realism? Is it true that these criticisms are valid or not? Is the record of significant events in the history of international politics supportive or contradictory to realism’s claims (provide specific
examples)? Is there any other theory that better explains the reality than realism? Why do you think that is? Discuss.
Your essay should be 5 pages long, double spaced (maximum of 5.5 pages) (not including work cited).
At least two outside sources should be used.
Include a page of works cited.
At least once throughout your essay, you should cite the textbook.
International Relations is the title of the book (use chapter 2)
The book can be found here :). I’ve also uploaded my professor’s ppt.