|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Discussion of the Wells Fargo Bank Project
WELLS FARGO (WELLS FARGO)
DOCUMENT IN WORD:
You must respond to all of these questions in a two-page essay (single spaced, 12 fonts, and Ariel font). Specific questions and criteria are supplied below, which you should respond to in a word document by the project.
1) What was the performance of the bank (or other financial institution of your choice)?
2) Compare the various operational efficiency metrics.
3) Compare short-term (current year vs. prior year) and long-term performance (current year with a year five or 10 years before, for example 2019 with 2014 and 2009, to understand trend of performance or related measures).
4) Examine the banks in your peer group.
5) The bank’s risks and how it manages them (strategies).
6) Talk about items that aren’t on the balance sheet. Is the bank better or worse than its competitors? Could you elaborate on your reasoning?
7) Compare and contrast the bank’s operating approach with that of the competition: what you like and hate, and offer solutions.
Data: To generate your Excel Spreadsheet, please refer to pages 162-163 of the textbook and follow the step-by-step instructions.
(TRANSFER INFORMATION FROM YOUR BANK TO THIS WEBSITE: https://www7.fdic.gov/idasp/advSearchLanding.asp
What to do: Solve the issues on pages 198 and 199 using the spreadsheet.
What to submit: Your written section must be submitted in word or PDF format, coupled with an Excel calculation. Your written component should stand out on its own, therefore utilize numbers to back up your claims. You can refer to a specific cell in Excel if necessary. You can add an appendix to the word file if you want to copy and paste tables from Excel. The appendix is a separate document that is not counted in the page count. In the Assignment Dropbox area, you will find a grading rubric for the assignment. It is important to note that no late projects will be