|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Discussion of criminology theories in CMRJ501
For this paper, you must analyze and contrast two criminology theories (you choose the criminology theories) and assess how these ideas contributed to the development of police patrol methods and other crime-prevention strategies. The goal of this assignment is for each student to demonstrate original critical thinking about criminology theories, published scholarly literature, and how criminological ideas might be applied to help solve a real-world problem.
Checklist for MRJ501 Paper Requirements
– All papers must include a minimum of 10 pages of written text (you may go under, but not over) this does not include the title page, references, charts, photos, or any appendices (appendices are not required).
– VERY IMPORTANT: For this class, all papers must be 100 percent original work. Plagiarism will be prosecuted if it is discovered that previous work was used in your paper. You are not permitted to reuse papers from previous courses. The University does not allow double dipping of papers. All work that is submitted must be brand new. If you decide to use earlier work on a restricted basis, you must quote it according to APA 7th edition guidelines and use it sparingly. Please keep an eye on yourself as this is a potentially dangerous situation. Turn It In outcomes will have a negative impact on your grade, and it is possible that your work may be forwarded to the Dean’s Office as a matter of University practice.
– Typed and DOUBLE-SPACED papers are required.
– All papers must be written in 12 point Times New Roman type with 1″ all-around margins (top, bottom, and sides)
– Page numbers must be in the top right-hand corner of each page (excluding the cover page).
– For citations and references, all papers must follow the APA 7th edition structure.
– All papers must include at least five (5) different academic sources.
– Only the following scholarly sources are considered acceptable:
1. Journal publications that have been peer-reviewed (online or hard copy)
2. You may use the readings/articles in the content area.
3. Publications from the United States government. You can’t just use official papers; at least three peer-reviewed sources must be included in your five.
– Title, save, and upload your papers as a word.doc solely to the Assignments Folder.
– Papers that fall short of the minimum length will receive a maximum point reward based on the percentage of the paper submitted. For example, if a paper is 50 percent less than the minimum length, the maximum length allowed is 50 percent.
Note: The following Course Objectives are directly related to this Assignment:
CO1: Examine the essential assumptions of well-known criminological theories.
Addressing current issues in the field of criminal justice
CO3: Evaluate the social policy implications of criminological theory and research.