|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Cmplc Assignment and Policy Legal Ethics
Fill in the blanks with at least five sentences for each of these questions: Include the question and assign a number to each of your responses. Each answer should have a citation.
1. What do copyright, patent, trademark, and trade secret all refer to?
2. What is the legal status of intellectual property?
3. Why did late-twentieth-century copyright rules grow increasingly stringent and punishable?
What is the Fair Use Doctrine, and how does it apply to you?
5. Make a case for allowing music or software to be copied legally.
6. Do the books on my Kindle belong to me or do they belong to someone else? Why can’t I transfer them if I have ownership? What are my legal rights to them if I don’t own them?
7. What was the case against Sony in the United States Supreme Court in 1984?
8. Did Napster have any responsibility for its users’ actions?
9. In the Rio case, why did the judge rule in Diamond’s favor?
Digital Rights Management (DRM) is a term that refers to the management of digital rights.