Charles Schwab Riverside Business Short Questions
Order ID 53003233773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
Charles Schwab Riverside Business Short Questions
- Go to the websites of Charles Schwab (www.schwab.com (Links to an external site.)), E*Trade (www.etrade.com (Links to an external site.)), and TD Ameritrade (www.tdameritrade.com (Links to an external site.)). Investigate each of these brokerage companies to compare their fees and what they offer in terms of research and advice. Which firm seems most appropriate to your investment objectives?
- Go to the websites of Charles Schwab (www.schwab.com (Links to an external site.)), E*Trade (www.etrade.com (Links to an external site.)), or TD Ameritrade (www.tdameritrade.com (Links to an external site.)) and find two IPOs offered in the past year or so. Track the performance of each from its introduction to its present market price. Report your observations and conclusions about the stocks. (Optional: Worth 10 Bonus Points)
You can type in IPO in the search of the website to find them. See below. If you have trouble, you can also search outside these sites if you like.
https://www.etrade.wallst.com/v1/stocks/charts/charts.asp?symbol=IPO (Links to an external site.)
https://www.tdameritrade.com/search/results.page?q=IPO (Links to an external site.)
- If you were thinking about investing in the securities market, would you prefer individual stocks, mutual funds, or ETFs? Explain your choice by comparing the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Consider the companies added and subtracted from the Dow Jones Industrial Average over the years. (Go to www.spdji.com (Links to an external site.), or Google these companies, then proceed to “Research & Education, (Links to an external site.)” then to “Index Literacy (Links to an external site.),” then click on “Icons: the S&P 500 and the Dow” to learn more about these companies.)
What types of companies were added and deleted from the Dow? Only one of the original companies is still on the Dow—can you name it? Why do you think the changes were made? Do you think new changes will be made in the next five years? Why? Here’s an extra challenge: Take the quiz at the end of the web page.
- Imagine you inherited $50,000 and you want to invest it to meet two financial goals: (a) to save for your wedding, which you plan to have in two years, and (b) to save for your retirement several decades from now. How would you invest the money? Explain your answer.
6-8. EXERCISE: Some things on the sites have changed. Please Google some Stock websites to assist you. You do not have to use MSN Money website.
Long gone are the days of paying a stockbroker to research stock information for you. Now you can readily find all the information you need online yourself. Go to MSN Money at msn.com (Links to an external site.) https://www.msn.com/en-us/money (Links to an external site.) and click “Investing” at the top of the screen. Click on “Top Stocks” or search companies.
- Identify three stocks that pay a 4 percent or more dividend. To learn more about each stock, click on its ticker symbol. What is the dividend rate (yield) of each?
Under RELATED QUOTES, you will click the up or down arrow to find the dividend Click below for an example.
RELATED QUOTES (Links to an external site.)
NEM (Links to an external site.)+3.68% (Links to an external site.)▲ (Links to an external site.)
- Find what financial analysts recommend for each of these stocks by clicking the Analysis tab. Do analysts recommend buying, holding, or selling each of your picks?
- If you bought 100 shares of each of these stocks five years ago, how much would you have invested? How much would those stock holdings be worth today
Charles Schwab Riverside Business Short Questions
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
CLICK ON THE LINK HERE: https://gradebasket.com/orders/ordernow
Also, you can place the order at www.collegepaper.us/orders/ordernow / www.phdwriters.us/orders/ordernow
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME]and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!