|Perfect Number of Pages to Order||5-10 Pages|
Assignment on Business Operations Management
RATIONALE FOR ASSIGNMENT:
This individual assignment is designed to assess a student’s grasp of the ideas covered in Business Ownership and Financing. Students should be able to demonstrate their ability to apply these concepts and theories in a real-world business setting.
All of the students will work on a fictitious company or firm and give it a distinct name. The company/firm should be physically located in Canada, but it can function and serve clients/customers/consumers from all over the world.
It could be a small, medium, or huge company. o The company must either manufacture products or provide services.
The student must also assume responsibility for the company’s life cycle. For instance, you might contemplate starting a new business, expanding or reorganizing an existing one, and so on.
Based on your comprehension of the subject Finance, you will divide your assignment into four pieces and answer the following questions.
SECTION ONE: BUSINESS DESCRIPTION
Give a detailed description of your business or firm. Use the information provided above and supplement it with any information that you believe is necessary to explain your company’s nature and structure.
You can discuss the products/services being provided/intended to be given, as well as the company’s Value Proposition.
Is this your first year in business, or are you just getting started?
Your company’s organizational structure and competitive advantage
a summary of your company’s strategy, aims, and objectives o and so on……
SECTION 2: OWNERSHIP OF A BUSINESS
1. Does your company/firm adopt or aspire to follow a specific type of business ownership model? And why is that?
2. What are the benefits and drawbacks of this business ownership model?
3. In the COVID 19 scenario, what are the likely threats and/or opportunities connected with this type of business ownership model?
While answering, bear in mind the products and services that your company provides, as well as the complexity, size, and geographic reach of your company.
SECTION 3: ANALYSIS OF THE COST-BASE
1. What are the different types of costs involved in delivering your final product/service to the market?
2. Sort them into one of the four groups mentioned in the Total Cost-Base Analysis section.
3. Based on your present Cost-Base Analysis, what level of managerial control do you have over your organization’s current financial health? (assume you are in the role of Chief Financial officer). Explain?
Consider all of the primary activities, departments, and procedures, and then divide them into cost categories.
Once you get the cost types, sort them into the categories described in the Cost-Base Analysis section.
SECTION 4: FINANCIAL SOURCES
1. Based on the facts in the preceding sections, which source(s) of funds is/are your company qualified for, and why?
2. Which principal source of funding and associated financial instruments, out of the several sources of funds available to your company, will you chose to meet your company’s current and future financial demands, and why?
3. Assuming the COVID 19 has changed your ability to obtain funds from this source. What other choices (financial tools) would you consider to help your business? Explain?
Remember that, as described in the course literature, there are three major sources of funds available.
However, each company’s individual needs and ownership structure define the most effective funding source.
The various possibilities accessible under each Source of Funding are referred to as financial tools. For instance, under equity financing, there are techniques such as an IPO, APO, and private equity, among others.
INSTRUCTIONS Collaboration with another student will not be tolerated in any manner because this is an INDIVIDUAL assignment.
The overall length of the assignment paper, including the title and reference page, should be between 4 and 5 pages.
The student’s name, ID number, section, course code, course name, professor’s name, and submission date would all be on Page 1.
The Table of Contents and an Executive Summary would be on Page 2.
On page 3, the main body of the assignment will begin.
The final page is devoted to referencing, which includes a list of all the sources utilized, including the course material.
This assignment does not have a minimum or maximum word count.
The assignment should be sent to the Course Shell Assignment Folder labeled Individual Assignment exclusively in MS Word format.
Only two resubmissions are permitted within the submission deadline/timeframe. Any subsequent resubmissions will be penalized under the Late Assignment Submission Policy. INTEGRITY IN THE CLASSROOM
All students will adhere to the APA@Conestoga guidelines for Paper Format, Writing Details, Referencing, and In-Text Citations.
Citation and referencing in accordance with APA@Conesto