Order ID 53563633773 Type Essay Writer Level Masters Style APA Sources/References 4 Perfect Number of Pages to Order 5-10 Pages
- You should submit a document in Excel format.
- Font: Arial 11 pts.
- Text alignment: Justified.
Submission: Sunday February 13th.
Weight: This task is a 30% of your total grade for this subject.
This task assesses the following learning outcomes:
- Understand the basic theories of finance and apply these to practical problems.• Understand the goal of the Firm• Understand the different forms of organizations• Analyze series of future cash flows and recommend choices for investment. Net Present value, annuities, perpetuities, loan amortization schedules.
IMPORTANT: SHOW YOUR DETAILED SOLUTIONS FOR EACH QUESTION.
Problems (60 points)
- You are thinking about investing your money, and you wonder how much time would you need to quadruple it?
You don´t know how much money you have, but you know that the interest rate is 9% compounded annually.
- Delivery ASAP Co. has identified an investment project with the following cash flows. If the discount rate is 10 percent, what is the present value of these cash flows?
Year 0= -1200
Year 2= +600
Year 3= +750
- An investment offers 6,900 per year for 18 years, with the first payment occurring one yearfrom now. If the required return is 6 percent, what is the value of the investment?
What would be the value if the first payment take place on day 1?
- Given an interest rate of 6.1 percent per year, what is the value at Period t= 10 of a perpetual stream of 1,500 annual payments that begins at Period t= 21?
- Your bank offers to lend you €60,000 at a 7% annual interest rate to start your new business. The terms require you to amortize the loan with 3 equal end-of-year payments.
- a) Find an amount of annual payment.
- b) Show the amortization schedule.
Questions (40 points)
- a) What happens to the future value of an annuity if you increase the rate r? What happens to the present value?b) Who owns a Corporation? Describe the process whereby the owners control the firm’s management. What is the main reason that an agency relationship exists in the corporate form of organization? In this context, what kinds of problems can arise?c) Why is the goal of financial management to maximize the current share price of the company’s stock? In other words, why isn’t the goal to maximize the future share price?d) When we talk about the discount rates in a project, what does the discount rate mean? Explain with your own words what is the difference between “hurdle rate” and “opportunity cost of capital”.e) Considering that you have a consol of 1€ with an annual interest rate of 10%, at which price could you sell it today? Would you be able to explain what is the future value of that console?
The student demonstrates an excellent understanding of the concepts.
The student demonstrates a good understanding of the concepts.
The student demonstrates a fair understanding of the concepts.
The student demonstrates some, but insufficient understanding of the concepts.
The student demonstrates insufficient understanding of the concepts. They may mention some relevant ideas or concepts, although it is clear that the relationship between them is not understood by the student.
The student demonstrates insufficient understanding of the concepts and does not mention any relevant ideas or concepts.
The student leaves the question blank or cheats.
QUALITY OF RESPONSE NO RESPONSE POOR / UNSATISFACTORY SATISFACTORY GOOD EXCELLENT Content (worth a maximum of 50% of the total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 20 points out of 50: The essay illustrates poor understanding of the relevant material by failing to address or incorrectly addressing the relevant content; failing to identify or inaccurately explaining/defining key concepts/ideas; ignoring or incorrectly explaining key points/claims and the reasoning behind them; and/or incorrectly or inappropriately using terminology; and elements of the response are lacking. 30 points out of 50: The essay illustrates a rudimentary understanding of the relevant material by mentioning but not full explaining the relevant content; identifying some of the key concepts/ideas though failing to fully or accurately explain many of them; using terminology, though sometimes inaccurately or inappropriately; and/or incorporating some key claims/points but failing to explain the reasoning behind them or doing so inaccurately. Elements of the required response may also be lacking. 40 points out of 50: The essay illustrates solid understanding of the relevant material by correctly addressing most of the relevant content; identifying and explaining most of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology; explaining the reasoning behind most of the key points/claims; and/or where necessary or useful, substantiating some points with accurate examples. The answer is complete. 50 points: The essay illustrates exemplary understanding of the relevant material by thoroughly and correctly addressing the relevant content; identifying and explaining all of the key concepts/ideas; using correct terminology explaining the reasoning behind key points/claims and substantiating, as necessary/useful, points with several accurate and illuminating examples. No aspects of the required answer are missing. Use of Sources (worth a maximum of 20% of the total points). Zero points: Student failed to include citations and/or references. Or the student failed to submit a final paper. 5 out 20 points: Sources are seldom cited to support statements and/or format of citations are not recognizable as APA 6th Edition format. There are major errors in the formation of the references and citations. And/or there is a major reliance on highly questionable. The Student fails to provide an adequate synthesis of research collected for the paper. 10 out 20 points: References to scholarly sources are occasionally given; many statements seem unsubstantiated. Frequent errors in APA 6th Edition format, leaving the reader confused about the source of the information. There are significant errors of the formation in the references and citations. And/or there is a significant use of highly questionable sources. 15 out 20 points: Credible Scholarly sources are used effectively support claims and are, for the most part, clear and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition is used with only a few minor errors. There are minor errors in reference and/or citations. And/or there is some use of questionable sources. 20 points: Credible scholarly sources are used to give compelling evidence to support claims and are clearly and fairly represented. APA 6th Edition format is used accurately and consistently. The student uses above the maximum required references in the development of the assignment. Grammar (worth maximum of 20% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 5 points out of 20: The paper does not communicate ideas/points clearly due to inappropriate use of terminology and vague language; thoughts and sentences are disjointed or incomprehensible; organization lacking; and/or numerous grammatical, spelling/punctuation errors 10 points out 20: The paper is often unclear and difficult to follow due to some inappropriate terminology and/or vague language; ideas may be fragmented, wandering and/or repetitive; poor organization; and/or some grammatical, spelling, punctuation errors 15 points out of 20: The paper is mostly clear as a result of appropriate use of terminology and minimal vagueness; no tangents and no repetition; fairly good organization; almost perfect grammar, spelling, punctuation, and word usage. 20 points: The paper is clear, concise, and a pleasure to read as a result of appropriate and precise use of terminology; total coherence of thoughts and presentation and logical organization; and the essay is error free. Structure of the Paper (worth 10% of total points) Zero points: Student failed to submit the final paper. 3 points out of 10: Student needs to develop better formatting skills. The paper omits significant structural elements required for and APA 6th edition paper. Formatting of the paper has major flaws. The paper does not conform to APA 6th edition requirements whatsoever. 5 points out of 10: Appearance of final paper demonstrates the student’s limited ability to format the paper. There are significant errors in formatting and/or the total omission of major components of an APA 6th edition paper. They can include the omission of the cover page, abstract, and page numbers. Additionally the page has major formatting issues with spacing or paragraph formation. Font size might not conform to size requirements. The student also significantly writes too large or too short of and paper 7 points out of 10: Research paper presents an above-average use of formatting skills. The paper has slight errors within the paper. This can include small errors or omissions with the cover page, abstract, page number, and headers. There could be also slight formatting issues with the document spacing or the font Additionally the paper might slightly exceed or undershoot the specific number of required written pages for the assignment. 10 points: Student provides a high-caliber, formatted paper. This includes an APA 6th edition cover page, abstract, page number, headers and is double spaced in 12’ Times Roman Font. Additionally, the paper conforms to the specific number of required written pages and neither goes over or under the specified length of the paper.
GET THIS PROJECT NOW BY CLICKING ON THIS LINK TO PLACE THE ORDER
Do You Have Any Other Essay/Assignment/Class Project/Homework Related to this? Click Here Now [CLICK ME] and Have It Done by Our PhD Qualified Writers!!